Peachtree Corners’ newest development, the Town Green — located in the popular Town Center, offers a variety of events during the fall season. From movies to concerts to livestream sports broadcasts on the giant screen, to early-morning yoga, there is surely something for everyone to enjoy!
Fall Events at PTC Town Center
Summer Concert Series
- Tribute, Allman Brothers Tribute Band, with special guests Harvest Moon, Sept. 25, 7:00 pm
Night Music Series — Live, Local Music!
- The Sundogs, Sept. 11, 7:00 pm
Flicks on the Green
- Labyrinth, Oct. 2, 7:00 pm
Sports on the Screen
- UGA v Auburn, Oct. 9, Time TBD
- UGA v Kentucky, Oct. 16, Time TBD
- Game TBD, Oct. 23, Time TBD Young Lions Obstacle Course, a youth event from 3pm-6pm
- Georgia Tech vs. Virginia Tech, Oct. 30, Time TBD
- Alabama vs. LSU, Nov. 6, Time TBD
- UGA vs. Tennessee, Nov. 13, Time TBD
- Georgia Tech vs. Notre Dame, Nov. 20, 2:30 PM
- SEC Championship, Dec. 4, Time TBD
- Army vs. Navy, Dec. 11, 3:00 PM
Yoga on the Green provided by Sun Dragon Yoga
- Every Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. through Sept. 28
Enjoy the annual weekend festival with art/crafts vendors, live music, fun food, and kids activities
- Saturday, Sept. 18, 10:00am to 9:00pm
- Saturday Night Concert: 7 pm
- Sunday, Sept. 19: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Veterans Day Ceremony
Veterans Day occurs on November 11 every year in the United States in honor of the “eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month” of 1918 that signaled the end of World War I, known as Armistice Day. Veterans Day commemorates veterans of all wars. Please gather at the Veterans’ Memorial Plaza at the Town Center as the City of Peachtree Corners’ government honors those who have served our country in the military.
All events are tentative. Check city website a week prior to event for confirmation.
PTC Town Center
The 21-acre Town Center is the new heartbeat of PTC community, with over 15 restaurants (Fire and Stone Italian Pizza Kitchen, Marlowe’s Tavern, Salata…), retail shops (Hollywood Feed, Boardroom Salon, Hand and Stone…), office space, and now, 75 new townhomes that overlook a 2+ acre Town Green park. The park is a central gathering place for many in our community, and hosts live outdoor concerts and seasonal events. The city’s landmark bridge located at the main entrance to the Town Center guides pedestrians over Peachtree Parkway and connects with the Corners Connector, the city’s pedestrian and bicycle trail system, and The Forum Shopping Center where many retail shops and more wonderful restaurants await.
PTC Town Green
The Town Green, designed as space for outdoor activities, includes so many wonderful features: an active water play space, open air pavilion, café tables, fire pit, 22′ digital display screen, open lawn, playable art, a fitness trail, and a 2,500 square-foot veterans’ monument featuring sculptures of military service people.
Some tips to keep in mind when attending PTC Town Green events
- Items Allowed: Chairs & Blankets, Coolers Items
- Not Allowed: Tents, Grills, Glass Bottles
- All events are tentative ; Please check city website one week prior to event for confirmation.
- Park and Walk — Parking is available at the Town Center parking deck, and additional parking is provided at 3720 Davinci Court. You’ll park there, cross PTC Circle, and access the Town Green via a pathway. Look for signage.
I hope all our locals will come out and enjoy the fall events and this beautiful space we have here at the Town Center in Peachtree Corners. I hope that we will have the chance to welcome lots of visitors, too! I’d love it if you would leave a comment to share your favorite fall outdoor community event!