Peachtree Corners is a growing city — and one of the best ways to gauge that growth is by the number of new restaurants popping up. From well-known chains to locally owned cafes, we have lots to choose from when it comes to eating out. The temperature is finally perfect for one of my favorite ways to enjoy our wonderful climate here in the south — open-air dining. Fire pits, twinkle lights, fireplaces, live music, local brews, what wonderful ways offered to elevate your afternoons and evenings!
I wrote a similar post last fall, yet we have some new terrific restaurants in PTC since, so I have revised my list. Here some of my favorite places to dine outdoors, and some restaurants I have not tried but have been hearing rave reviews for! I’d like to share them with you…
Open Air Casual
You can’t go wrong when you head out for what I call open air casual. Loads of restaurants in PTC offer this type of dining…it’s informal, could be table service or could be walk-up. It’s fun and easy and laid back. Here are some suggestions for the easy-going outdoor meal:
- Taqueria Del Mar – Newer ownership, same great menu of unique flavors, and a great frozen Texas Margarita!
- Moe’s Original BBQ – Traditional BBQ & sides, but also, try the fried catfish, and if you enjoy a cocktail– try the Bushwacker (a Boozy Milkshake)
- Newk’s – Cafe fare, decadent desserts
- Cava – Mediterranean fare, lots of greens and roasted veggies, healthy options
- First Watch Daytime Cafe — Upscale chain featuring Brunch fare. Millionaire Bacon is decadent and yummy, but on the healthy slant, they have lots of choices, including some interesting fresh pressed juice creations.
- Peachy Corners Cafe – Local-owned Coffee, tea, Boba tea, yummy snacks, and Live Music!
- Salata — Quick custom salads with lots of options!
- Kiko’s Tacos & More – Locally owned, Locally LOVED!
- ‘Cue BBQ — Great BBQ, lots of creative options, Live Music
- Town Center Community Patio — bring a picnic, or get takeout from one of the terrific restaurants at our Peachtree Corners Town Center. There are plenty of tables, Adirondack chairs, and a fire pit to entice you to eat and then linger a while…Plus, for kids there is the fabulous new playground to entertain for hours!
For a more elegant experience, PTC is home to some wonderful romantic courtyard dining experiences. You may enjoy lingering at one of these restaurants for a special afternoon or evening meal.
Restaurants with covered patios offer a perfect solution for spring chills and rain showers. These restaurants illuminate their patios with twinkly lights in the evenings and have heaters which they willingly crank up for those of us who love to be “outdoors”!
- Clean Eatz
- Marlow’s Tavern
- Lazy Dog
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Fire and Stone Italian Pizza Kitchen
- La Parilla Mexican
We have a new type of gathering place in PTC, brew pubs! These two pubs are locally owned and all us locals love them! You will find fun food trucks, delectable catering, friendly trivia, stand-up comedy, and a variety of live music on the regular at these fun and festive venues. They offer indoor and outdoor seating.